Carers of East Lothian was started in 1996 and is a registered Scottish Charity (SC027000). In 2009 we became a Company Limited by guarantee (SC366908).
CoEL employs a number of paid staff and is overseen by a Board of Directors who are either current or former carers. Carers or former carers can apply to be members of CoEL and members can vote on who will be on the Board of Directors at our AGM which is usually held around around October.
Membership is free and open to all. If you are interested in becoming a member or joining our Board or please contact our office for more information.
Copies of our Accounts can be accessed below:
- CoEL Accounts – 2018-19
- CoEL Accounts – 2017-18
- CoEL Accounts – 2016-17
- CoEL Accounts – 2015-16
- CoEL Accounts – 2014-15
- CoEL Accounts – 2013-14
- CoEL Accounts – 2012-13
Copies of our Annual Reports can be accessed below:
- CoEL Annual Summary – 2019-20
- CoEL Annual Summary – 2018-19
- CoEL Annual Summary – 2017-18
- CoEL Annual Summary – 2016-17
- CoEL Annual Summary – 2015-16
- CoEL Annual Summary – 2014-15
- CoEL Annual Summary – 2013-14
- CoEL Annual Summary – 2012-13
A copy of our Business Plan can be accessed here: CoEL Business Plan 2015-20 – FINAL